Passive house wall frames
The structure of a passive house is meant for those who want to build a house from the foundation.
High-quality structure in a passive house
The structure of a passive house is meant for those who want to build a house from the foundation. It allows clients to obtain the walls, inserted ceiling and roof more favourably than when buying them separately. Our wall system has a U value of 0.08-0.12 W/m2K.
Why choose a passive house structure from Moduland
- All new buildings should be passive house from 2020
- The structure of a Moduland passive house is free of thermal bridges
Technical characteristics of Moduland passive houses:
- A passive house is extremely energy efficient – the U value is 0.15 at most
- The Moduland wall system provides a U value of 0.08-0.12 W/m2K
- Our roof system provides a U value of 0.10 W/m2K and is suitable for all types of roofs (flat, gable, cylinder, hip roof, etc.) so you can design your house according to your wishes.